We offer a secure, confidential online payment service for:-
- School Meals - all meals must be pre-ordered - please see our School meals page.
- Kidzone breakfast club and after school club payments
- Trips and events including day visits and residential
- Booking parents evenings
- Swimming lessons (summer term)
- Miscellaneous items such as Christmas Nativity play on DVD
- Friends of Hythe events e.g School discos.
Please note that we only accept debit cards. If using a computer or laptop please log into www.scopay.com. For other devices such as Ipads and mobile phones please download the SCOPay app.
Announcing the SCOPay app
Parents can make payments and pre order their meals and book parent evening appointments online in no time at all via our mobile app or web browser. The latest version of the SCOPAY app is available here:
To make online payments you will need an activation code called Pupil Link Code. Please contact Mrs Adams, Finance Assistant, either in person at the school reception desk or by email to email@example.com to receive the codes for your child/dren with the initial instruction letter.
Parents Help Page - Need help? Please see the attached page for common FAQs.
Our school uniform supplier is called School Uniform Direct. All our uniform is now available to purchase online, by phone or in store. The nearest store is in Staines (near to the Town Hall). There are discounts available especially on multi-buys on our logo jumpers and cardigans.
Parents are able to order uniform direct on their website http://www.schooluniformdirect.co.uk/
Drinking school milk provides children with a range of health benefits and social opportunities. Here at The Hythe our milk is supplied by Cool Milk for Schools.
- School Milk is free for children under the age of 5.
- School Milk may be free for children receiving or entitled to free school meals. There is a new policy coming into effect in 2015.
- School Milk is subsidised for all other children in primary education.
To apply for your child to have school milk simply register your details at www.coolmilk.com
The Hythe School Fund is a registered charity.
If you are a UK tax payer and sign a Gift Aid declaration, we can claim tax back on any donation you give to the school. This includes voluntary donation towards swimming. You must pay an amount of income tax and / or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year (currently 25p for each £1 you give).
The extra money we receive via Gift Aid is used for the benefit all the children at The Hythe.
If you would like to make a donation please fill out a very simple Gift Aid form and return it to us. We do the rest. There are links to the form below.
Gift Aid Form - Word document