We host a number of popular clubs run by outside providers. The majority of these are held after school from 3.25 pm.
If you are interested in running a club in school please contact the School Office to discuss further.
Forms and payments must be made direct to the club provider rather than the School Office.
We no longer accept cash for club payments.
Autumn Term 2019
Morning & After School Club
Downloadable forms available further
down the page
- French Lunchtime R, 1 & 2 September 16th - December 9th
- French After School Years 3, 4, 5 & 6 September 16th - December 9th
- Boys Football Years 5 & 6 September 16th - DTBC
- Girls Football Years 5 & 6 September 16th - DTBC
- Martial Arts Years 2 - 6 September 23rd - December 9th
- Fencing Years September 30th - DTBC
- Spanish Club Years 1 - 6 September 17th - December 10th
- Cheerleading Years 2 -6 September 17th - December 10th
- Netball Years 5 & 6 September 17th - DTBC
- Bridge Club Years 4,5 & 6 September 17th - DTBC
- Drama Age 5 upwards - Year 6 September 18th - November 27th
- Multi Skills Years 1 - 4 September 18th - December 11th
- Yoga (8.30am ) Years 3 - 6 September 18th - DTBC
- Magic Club Years 4,5 & 6 September 11th - December 11th
- Football Years 1 - 4 September 19th - December 12th
- & Dragons Years 5 & 6 September 12th - October 24th
- Badminton Years October 4th - DTBC
- Rugby Years October 4th - DTBC
Please note that we now have a clubs email address :-
If you have any questions about a particular club please contact them directly where possible.
In an effort to go paperless and be more eco friendly, forms can be downloaded and emailed to us. Please see the link below with instructions on how to do this
Please find application forms here.
Magic Club ( Club Full)