We host a number of popular clubs run by outside providers. The majority of these are held after school from 3.25 pm.
If you are interested in running a club in school please contact the School Office to discuss further or email Clubs@hythe.surrey.sch.uk
Forms and payments must be made direct to the club provider rather than the School Office.
We no longer accept cash for club payments.
Coming soon Chess Club & Art Club. Please check if age appropriate
Spring Term 2020
Morning & After School Clubs
Downloadable forms available further
down the page
- French Lunchtime R, 1 & 2 January 13th - March 30th
- French After School Years 3, 4, 5 & 6 January 13th - March 30th
- Boys Football Years 5 & 6 January 13th - DTBC
- Girls Football Years 5 & 6 January 13th - DTBC
- Martial Arts Years 2 - 6 January 13th - March 30th
- Fencing Years Awaiting info
- Spanish Club Years 1 - 6 Awaiting info
- Dance Club Years 2 -6 January 14th - March 31st
- Netball Years 5 & 6 January 14th - DTBC
- Bridge Club Years 4,5 & 6 Awaiting info
- Art Club Years 6 Awaiting info
- Drama Age 5 upwards - Year 6 January 15th - March 25th
- Multi Skills Years 1 - 4 January 15th - April 1st
- Yoga (8.30am ) Years 3 - 6 January 15th - DTBC
- Magic Club Years 4,5 & 6 Awaiting info
- Football Years 1 - 4 January 16th - April 2nd
- & Dragons Years 5 & 6 January 16th - DTBC
- Badminton Years
- Rugby Years Awaiting info
Please note that we now have a clubs email address :-
If you have any questions about a particular club please contact them directly where possible.
In an effort to go paperless and be more eco friendly, forms can be downloaded and emailed to us. Please see the link below with instructions on how to do this
Please find application forms here.
Yoga (Free club)
Monday Boys Yr 5 & 6 Football(Free club)
Monday Girls Yr 5 & 6 Football(Free club)
Tuesday Yr 5 & 6 Netball (Free club)
Magic Club ( Club Full)
Dungeons & Dragons (Free club)
Bridge Club (Free Club)
Rugby (Free Club)lub)
Fencing (Free Club)