Surrey County Council is the admission authority for this school. To find up to date information about the school's admission arrangements and details on how to apply, either as part of the normal intake or during the school year, please use the link below to the Surrey County Council website.
The Published Admission Number (PAN) for The Hythe Community Primary School's Reception Class intake is 60.
If you have any questions about our school or would like to arrange a visit please either call us on 01784 452972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to The Hythe School. All new parents are required to complete the admission pack forms, which are shown below.
Please click on each link below to complete the online forms which will be then be submitted directly to the school office.
- Admission form
- Annual consent form
- Computing and internet permission form
- Equality monitoring form
- Photo and video consent form
- Gift aid declaration form
- English as an additional language form
- Communication between home and school consent form
- Parent helper form
- Paracetamol consent form
- Long term/ongoing medication consent form
- Allergy and anaphylaxis consent form
- Permission to collect consent form
- 2 build a profile consent form (Reception pupils only)
- Special Diet request form - optional
- Free school meals form - optional for families on benefits
We also require new parents to complete some further forms for 3rd parties e.g. dietary form for any pupils with dietary requirements/allergies which we will pass onto our catering team, as well as a Pupil Premium Application form
|Cool milk letter to parents.docx||Download|
|FREE SCHOOL MEAL PUPIL PREMIUM APPLICATION FORM ( KS 2) February 2019.pdf||Download|
|PUPIL PREMIUM APPLICATION FORM (RECEPTION & KS1) February 2019.pdf||Download|
|Studybugs letter new.docx||Download|
|Term dates 2020-2021.pdf||Download|
|Uniform Letter to Parents.pdf||Download|