For a fun, caring and safe environment - KidZone is the place to go for your child care at the beginning and the end of the school day.
Interesting activities are provided every day, often around a seasonal or cultural theme. There is also outdoor play, group games, cooking and much, much more! Before school the children have breakfast and after school they are given a healthy snack.
Opening Hours for KidZone
Breakfast Club from 7.30 am until school starts- cost £5.50 per child which covers childcare by qualified members of staff and includes breakfast.
After School Club from 3.10 pm - 6 pm, the cost is £13.50 per child which includes childcare by qualified members of staff and a light tea.
All sessions must be prebooked to ensure that we do not exceed our maximum capacity in line with safeguarding requirements. We are unable to take adhoc bookings.
Please also contact Mrs Adams in the school office so she can update your sessions on SCOPay. (email: email@example.com).
Your sessions will be entered onto the school online payment system www.scopay.com.
parents are able to monitor their sessions on via the SCOPay app or at the web address www.scopay.com
- You can view your sessions by clicking on the view calendar feature.
- You can also view your payment history by clicking on the history feature.
Any adjustments/additional bookings will be added onto your account at the end of each week
Payment must be made by the 15th of each month as per the terms and conditions.
We accept the following payment methods
- payment by debit card at www.scopay.com
- payment by childcare vouchers. We are now registered for the government tax scheme.
- payment by direct debit into our bank account - please ask the school office for details
Regrettably, we are unable to offer discounts for siblings.