We offer a secure, confidential online payment service at www.scopay.com for:-
- School Meals
- Kidzone breakfast club and after school club payments
- Trips and events including day visits and residential
- Swimming lessons (summer term)
- Miscellaneous items such as Christmas Nativity play on DVD
- Friends of Hythe events e.g Circus tickets, Christmas card project
Please note that we only accept debit cards
To make online payments you will need an activation code called Pupil Link Code. Please contact Mrs Adams, Finance Assistant, either in person at the school reception desk or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the codes for your child/dren with the initial instruction letter.
Our school uniform supplier is called School Uniform Direct. All our uniform is now available to purchase online, by phone or in store. The nearest store is in Staines (near to the Town Hall). There are discounts available especially on multi-buys on our logo jumpers and cardigans.
Parents are able to order uniform direct on their website http://www.schooluniformdirect.co.uk/
Drinking school milk provides children with a range of health benefits and social opportunities. Here at The Hythe our milk is supplied by Cool Milk for Schools.
- School Milk is free for children under the age of 5.
- School Milk may be free for children receiving or entitled to free school meals. There is a new policy coming into effect in 2015.
- School Milk is subsidised for all other children in primary education.
To apply for your child to have school milk simply register your details at www.coolmilk.com