Every parent is automatically a member of Friends of The Hythe (FOTH). It is a great opportunity to meet other parents and get involved with supporting the school, whether you wish to attend our monthly meetings, assist at events or have any great ideas for fund raising, we would love to hear from you.
Our aim is to organise fun, social activities to raise extra funds for the school to benefit the children.
- Each year the school is issued with funds that subsidise each child’s school trips meaning that the parental contribution is significantly reduced.
- For the Year 6 children we fund the Year Books they receive as a memory of their time at the Hythe.
- Prizes for Easter bonnet parade/world book day/Christmas crackers/ Easter gifts
YOU CAN CONTACT US....
Current Joint Chair = Louise Clancy and Joanne Priddy
Current Secretary = position vacant
Current Treasurer = Lynne Adams
We try and meet monthly in the KidZone building - next meeting date will be announced shortly.
- Frogs Island Community Fair click here for flyer
- Penny Run
- Bags to School
- Refreshments at Sports Day
- Refreshments at Induction afternoon
- Summer Fayre
- Summer Disco
> Easy Fundraising - every penny raised goes to the Hythe school children