We host a number of popular clubs run by outside providers. The majority of these are held after school from 3.25 pm.
If you are interested in running a club in school please contact the School Office to discuss further.
Forms and payments must be made direct to the club provider rather than the School Office.
We no longer accept cash for club payments.
Spring Term 2019
Morning & After School Clubs
Downloadable forms available further down the page
- French Lunchtime R, 1 & 2 April 29th - July 15th
- French After School Years 3, 4, 5 & 6 April 29th - July 15th
- Athletics Years 3 - 6 April 29th - Date to be confirmed
- KS1 Athletics Years R,1 & 2 April 29th - July 15th
- Spanish Club Years 1 - 6 April 23rd - July 9th
- Street Dance Years 2 -6 April 23rd - July 9th
- Striking & Fielding Years 3 - 6 April 30th - Date to be confirmed
- KS1 Dodgeball Years R,1 & 2 April 30th - July 16th
- Drama Age 5 upwards - Year 6 May 1st - July 10th
- Scrumys Rugby Years 1 - 6 April 24th - May 22nd
- Multi Skills Years 1 - 4 May 1st - July 17th
- Yoga (8.30am ) Years 3 - 6 May 1st - Date to be confirmed
- Swimming Club Years 3 - 6 May 8th - July 3rd
- Football Years 1 - 4 May 2nd - July 18th
- Karate Years 3 - 6 May 2nd - July 18th
- Coding Club Years 3 - 6
- Fencing Years 5 & 6 May 10th - June 7th
- KS2 Dodgeball Years 3,4,5 & 6 May 3rd - July 19th
Please note that we now have a clubs email address :-
If you have any questions about a particular club please contact them directly where possible.
In an effort to go paperless and be more eco friendly, forms can be downloaded and emailed to us. Please see the link below with instructions on how to do this
Please find application forms here.
Coding Club Awaiting forms