We host a number of popular clubs run by outside providers. The majority of these are held after school from 3.25 pm.
If you are interested in running a club in school please contact the School Office to discuss further.
Forms and payments must be made direct to the club provider rather than the School Office.
We no longer accept cash for club payments.
Mr Carter & Mr Hayward are running a Summer Football Camp from Monday 29th July - Friday August 2nd.
Autumn Term 2019
Morning & After School Club
Downloadable forms available further
down the page
- French Lunchtime R, 1 & 2 September 16th - December 9th
- French After School Years 3, 4, 5 & 6 September 16th - December 9th
- Boys Football Years 5 & 6 September 16th - DTBC
- Girls Football Years 5 & 6 September 16th - DTBC
- Martial Arts Years 1 - 6 Dates to be confirmed
- Spanish Club Years 1 - 6 Dates to be confirmed
- Cheerleading Years 2 -6 September 17th - December 10th
- Netball Years 5 & 6 September 17th - DTBC
- Bridge Club Details to be confirmed Dates to be confirmed
- Drama Age 5 upwards - Year 6 September 18th - November 27th
- Multi Skills Years 1 - 4 September 18th - December 11th
- Yoga (8.30am ) Years 3 - 6 September 18th - DTBC
- Magic Club Details to be confirmed Dates to be confirmed
- Football Years 1 - 4 September 19th - December 12th
- Coding Club Years 3 - 6 Dates to be confirmed
- Fencing Years 5 & 6 Dates to be confirmed
Please note that we now have a clubs email address :-
If you have any questions about a particular club please contact them directly where possible.
In an effort to go paperless and be more eco friendly, forms can be downloaded and emailed to us. Please see the link below with instructions on how to do this