We host a number of popular clubs run by outside providers. The majority of these are held after school from 3.25 pm.
If you are interested in running a club in school please contact the School Office to discuss further.
Forms and payments must be made direct to the club provider rather than the School Office.
We no longer accept cash for club payments.
Spring Term 2019
Morning & After School Clubs
- French Lunchtime R, 1 & 2 January 21st - April 1st
- French After School Years 3, 4, 5 & 6 January 21st - April 1st
- Football Years 5 & 6 Boys January 7th - Date to be confirmed
- Football Years 5 & 6 Girls January 7th - Date to be confirmed
- Handball Years R, 1, & 2 January 7th - March 25th
- Spanish Club Years 1 - 6 January 15th - April 2nd
- Art Club Years 3 & 4 January 8th - February 12th
- Street Dance Years 2 -6 January 8th - March 26th
- Trigolf Years R, 1 & 2 January 8th - March 26th
- Netball Years 5 & 6 Boys & Girls January 8th - Date to be confirmed
- Drama Age 5 upwards - Year 6 January 16th - March 27th
- Scrumys Rugby Years 1 - 6 January 9th - February 13th
- Multi Skills Years 1 - 4 January 9th - April 3rd
- Yoga (8.30am ) Years 3 - 6 January 9th - Date to be confirmed
- Art Club Years 5 & 6 January 9th - February 13th
- Football Years 1 - 4 January 10th - April 4th
- Karate Years 3 - 6 January 10th - April 4th
- Coding Club Years 3 - 6 January 17th - March 28th
- Archery Years 3, 4, 5 & 6 January 11th - March 29th
- Fencing Years 5 & 6 January 18th - March 29th
Please note that we now have a clubs email address :-
If you have any questions about a particular club please contact them directly where possible.
In an effort to go paperless and be more eco friendly, forms can be downloaded and emailed to us. Please see the link below with instructions on how to do this
Please find application forms here.