Home School Link Worker
Our Home School Link Worker at The Community Primary School is Clare Roulet.
Clare’s overall aim is to ensure that all children are happy, secure and enjoy school, whilst you as their Parent/Carer feel supported and included.
What our Home School Link Worker does
- Offers support in school.
- Meets with Parents, Carers and families in the home and community.
- Gives one to one support and advice.
- Signposts families to other agencies.
- Connects families with adult and family learning opportunities
- Liaises with our school ELSA, SENDco & Children’s Centre to provide a wider support programme when necessary
Who can the Home School Link Worker help?
- Parents/Carers in need of general advice and guidance.
- Parents/Carers facing any issue or difficulty no matter how small where some support and advice is needed for example a housing or financial matter.
- Parents/Carers experiencing difficulties in managing their child’s behaviour.
- Parents/Carers whose children are not attending school or who have been excluded.
- Parents/Carers and children who are reacting to change, such as parental separation or bereavement.
- Parents/Carers interested in adult learning opportunities.
To contact Clare please send any emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org