Hythe Community Primary School

Learning for Life

Thorpe Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 3HD




Please find below some of the regular forms requested by our parents and carers. 

Please complete and return to the school office. 

Medical forms

In order for staff at The Hythe School to administer medicines to pupils (e.g  antibiotics, epipens, inhalers,  prescription medicines AND over-the-counter remedies, etc) within school we require parents and carers to complete the the relevant forms below.  This is in accordance with the Surrey County Council's Young People's Health and Administration of Medicines, Children, School and Families Guidance @ www.surreycc.gov.uk. *


Schools are able to hold a bottle of Calpol on site to use if a child needs it for pain relief (for example if they get a headache, or any other type of mild to moderate pain).  Following a review of our Medical Policy regarding the dispensing of non-prescribed medicine to children, we now are required to have written as well as verbal consent to administer Calpol in school.

Calpol consent form


Short term e.g. calpol, antibiotics, creams, etc please complete the forms below.

To download these forms please click on each link below:

Once completed please hand into the school office together with the medication clearly labelled with the child's name.  

For long term medicines e.g. epipens, inhalers please complete the forms below

Long term medical request form and a ppendix III Record of medicine administered to an individual child /young person

Allergy and Anaphylaxis form 

if your child needs an Individual Health Care Plan please complete this form  Individual Health Care Plan form

Trips and Events

For a copy of the Annual Consent Form - click here


For a copy of the booking form for breakfast and after school sessions  - click here  this will take you to the KidZone page. 

School Meals

for free school meal application form, diet form or other meal forms please click here to take you to the school meals page

Cool Milk

Please find the details here about applying for your child to have milk in school at breaktimes.